• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Could someone please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm trying to edit metamorphasis so it can have 2 levels (level 1:Nether Drake, Level 2:Cenarius).

But when i try to use it my hero turns into Illidan(Demon Form) and then comes up with a critical error which closes the game.

Does n e 1 kno how 2 help?

Level 10
i tink u jus watched part of u transformation. if u go into world editor and watch demon hunters' animation, their transformation changes part of it into a demon. and about the critical error, i dunno bout it... but sometimes my map gets it, and its an ability so i jus take out tt ability

Level 2
qwerty said:
i tink u jus watched part of u transformation. if u go into world editor and watch demon hunters' animation, their transformation changes part of it into a demon. and about the critical error, i dunno bout it... but sometimes my map gets it, and its an ability so i jus take out tt ability

But i realy want this spell and every time i try it the critical error comes up!

ctb

ctb

Level 3
Back again Raven huh. Are you actually going to make a hero in the hero making contest?

Status
Not open for further replies.