• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with some mana-burning based spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello all you 1337 coders out there! I was wonderin' if any of you would care to help me on some spells for an anti-magelike hero.

Mana Strike:
This passive ability is supposed to be based off of Critical Strike, but it does the x damage in mana. Is this possible to do in GUI? If not, could one of you guys write a custom script for it?
Statistics:
Level 1: 10% chance to Crit. 1.5x normal damage done to the units mana. Anti-Mage does normal damage.
Level 2: 12% chance to crit. damage is same as above.
Level 3: 14% chance. same as above.
Level 4:16% chance. same as above.

Unstable Mana
This is passive and gives a % to mana burn an enemy. It's triggered when you attack. Manaburn is based off of the Demon Hunter's ability.
Statistics: 3 levels
Level 1: 10% Chance to manaburn 75 mana.
Level 2: 15% Chance to manaburn 150 mana.
Level 3: 20% Chance to manaburn 300 mana.

If anyone could show me and my scant knowledge of triggering how to do this, It would be Grea-ayay-tly apriciated. ^_^

~~Topide~~

Status
Not open for further replies.