• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

CotD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm trying to make a zombie map much like SWAT:Aftermath, only with a personal twist, but i need some help. I'm fairly new to the map editor and can't figure out how to do certain things. I've tried tutorials, but they just confuse me. So I'm looking for a team to teach me, as well as help me make this map. I don't really like to release details because of people who try to duplicate ideas. I've been planning the map out for about a week now, and have only made progress in making the items. PM me for details if you want to help.

This will be my first good map, I'm not a perfectionist, but I like things to be as neat as possible.

Thanks.

Level 3
Ok, CotU then.
EDIT: No one wants to help? Can someone at least teach me what I need?

Last edited:
Level 3
Ok, now I'm going to need some help with making custom items, skills, and units. Can anyone help (or teach) me with that?

Level 3
Guess I could release a little more detail if it gets peoples interest.
Its Campaign. Playable Races include Lycans, Humans(Marines), Cyborg Undead, and Dragessian Council.

Lycans- A genetic product of human and wolf DNA. The lycans have the advantages of both the human intellect, and the wolfs physical capabilities.

Humans- Advanced race. Recently discovered how to geneticly splice DNA between species. They have developed special steroids to enhance both physical and mental capacity, but only very little.

Cyborg Undead- Another product of the humans genetic exploration. Cybernetically enhanced by the Dragessian Council.

Dragessian Council- A race of bipedial (and Tauren sized) dragons. An ancient, secretive, race. They feel as if they rule over the universe and its people.

I might release the storyline a little later when I refine it.

Level 7
I'm trying to make a zombie map much like SWAT:Aftermath, only with a personal twist, but i need some help. I'm fairly new to the map editor and can't figure out how to do certain things. I've tried tutorials, but they just confuse me. So I'm looking for a team to teach me, as well as help me make this map. I don't really like to release details because of people who try to duplicate ideas. I've been planning the map out for about a week now, and have only made progress in making the items. PM me for details if you want to help.

This will be my first good map, I'm not a perfectionist, but I like things to be as neat as possible.

Thanks.

I detect contradiction. I sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.