• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking For Parther to create a map related to MapleStory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey Guys,

I'm Looking For some parther to help me create a map of MapleStory (www.maplesea.com) while i giving out ideas to you and try to create the best map of MapleStory...i hope i can find a long term parther...
so if anyone willing to help me out ?

Please mail me or add me up in msn for futher detail....
Willing to pay you but if you are from Singapore:grin:
My E-mail/Msn : [email protected]

Level 32
[off-topic]

Request Section Rules and Guidelines (READ!)
You can use this forum to request a resource(s) for your project in development.
Note, that you can also use this forum to request animations, or .mdl editing etc. for models.
~ Thread moved to Project Recruitment.
  • [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=360"]
    peonforum.gif
    Very first post xiaofeng? !ntroduce yourself to The Hive![/self]

Level 2
i would be a partner if:
1. i wasnt already busy with rpg
2.i dont like maple story bored me as an rpg bored me as a name.
all iv got to say thanks and gl finding partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.