• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Corrupted Guardian

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A spiked shield corrupted with fel magics. Will attempt to steal your soul.
194769-albums6719-picture88671.png

WARNING! Filesize is double (20kb), since there are 2 versions of the shield in the .zip file - Left handed (normal) and Right handed (portrait). When one is imported the filesize is 10kb.
1.1 [05.09.2014] - Fixed wrap on snout and made it smaller.
v1.0 [04.09.2014] - Uploaded

Feel free to rotate, resize and move around to suit your needs. However, don't edit further without my permission and always give me credit for my work!
Enjoy!

Keywords:
Shield, Buckler, Protector, Wall, Guardian, Deflect, Defend, Defense, Armor, Equipment, Weapon, Hand, Green, Fel, Evil, Corruption, Gate, Gem, Glow
Contents

Corrupted Guardian (Model)

Corrupted Guardian (Model)

Reviews
11:16, 4th Sep 2014 Misha: somehow.. that big face makes the model look really derpy and bulky, and it might be mainly because there's a massive stretch of texture along the whole 'noseridge'-snout-jaw-neck' area, which, to me, makes it very...

M

11:16, 4th Sep 2014
Misha: somehow.. that big face makes the model look really derpy and bulky, and it might be mainly because there's a massive stretch of texture along the whole 'noseridge'-snout-jaw-neck' area, which, to me, makes it very unappealing.. maybe shrinking and narrowing those parts will make it look a bit better..? just so it looks sharper and doesn't stick out that much..

meh, the thing that should be changed is the placement of the spikes, since they currently look just 'plunged into stone'. Also, potential changes to texture selection may be required.. But, i'll leave that to you..

looks quite well to me. Nice idea and pretty nice execution.

about the moderation: I don't mean to insult or harass the mod, but how about stop asking people to make experimental changes or changes that make the model look more appealing to the mod in charge? :vw_wtf: IMO, it's mainly the Hive-users (the bright mass) that should find it "more appealing".....

looks quite well to me. Nice idea and pretty nice execution.

about the moderation: I don't mean to insult or harass the mod, but how about stop asking people to make experimental changes or changes that make the model look more appealing to the mod in charge? :vw_wtf: IMO, it's mainly the Hive-users (the bright mass) that should find it "more appealing".....

I agree..