• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Corpse Absorption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I'm making a bunch of heroes for fun, which will be bundled into a pack and may be released. But anyway, to the point.

One of these heroes has a spell, "Absorption", that, when walking over a corpse, restores health equal to 10*Spell level, destroying the corpse in the process.

I have absolutely no idea how to code this, it seems what I think is needed doesn't exist (Generic unit comes within X range of generic unit), so I turn to you, THW. Of course rep will be given as payment.

Level 9
ghouls has a skill that consume the corpse to regain hp.. u can just make the datas 0 and make the duration to 1, then trigger the rest:
-everytime the hero use that skill restore the amount of hp equal to 10 * spell lv.

Level 9
Thats an active skill making passive is better with Jass i think. making it wit GUI is very messy.

Its true that dead corpse is a unit, but each diff corpse is a diff unit they are not the same so thats y its hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.