• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coolest Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
So what in your opinion is the best looking mount in the game? For me there's only one favorite and that's the Ironbound Proto-Drake. I've always loved the proto-drakes and the Ironbound is my absolute favorite. (I'm also a proud owner of one. ^^)

ironbound-proto-drake.jpg

Level 29
The epic horse that drops off arthas*,
the phoenix that drops off kaelthas*,
that protodrake we used to memorize appearance spots and patrol paths of, then did actively camp for it, the entire guild in shifts. Many unintended PvP and lulz was had during the hunts for it.
Everyone loved the mammoth cause it packs multiple people at once. Was the robot-gnome with it for free. I dont remember.
And then the engineering choppers, it was but an custom to gift one for free to those who still not had one past their first succesfull icc raid with the guild.

*if memory serves right

Swift Lovebird
Black War Raptor
Black War Tiger
(I don't have many mounts, but those are my usual picks)

For flyers, the nether rays, the broom (hallow's end), spectral gryphon, and the carpets are all my favorites. :D

But those are the ones I have. If I had to choose the coolest one I could think of, it'd probably be the frost wyrms from the wrath PvP seasons. I'm personally also excited for the Felsteel Annihilator.

Level 25
Warlord's Deathwheel and Champion's Treadblade are both cool, and Warlord's is the first mount I rode on. Also, the Hawkstriders are nicely detailed, I wonder why they didn't gave the same effort to the elekk and some other mounts. Aaand the Mekingger Chopper that could travel you and another person if they're too slow and trying to chase you with walking.

Those Anzu and Rukhmar are great! It's like you're flying your own world boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.