• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Converting WoW Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was wondering if you are able to convert a WoW character, for example, a human wearing lawbringer armor. Is there any model viewer that lets you convert that into a format usable in WC3???

Level 5
Actually yes there is... somewhere in this website, but i dont know where. I suggest looking under the tools section, probably there.

Level 25
The thing about character models is that they not only contain the several duplicate geosets that all WoW models do, they also contain a geoset for every single type of clothing, hairstyle or other such feature that character can wear

That's why they aren't transfered much

Level 2
Is their a different way to convert WoW characters wearing a particular armor set that u want from converting something like a creature? I cant figure out or find the different skins/models for the armor set to convert...

Status
Not open for further replies.