• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Converted Campaign Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorrot

Hosted Project: QM
Level 16
- NOTE -

These campaigns were only converted to adjust custom campaign system, no other modification.
We will keep convert until we finished [.w3n] reader

- How to install -

Use "Load Campaign" Function in QuenchingModCN.exe and Choose a [.cque] campagin files.
If you find bugs please feedback below

- Download -

- Quenching Showcase Campaign -

Download Link Here

- Re-reforged Campaign -

Download Link Here

- CSW Demo -

Download Link Here

- Rise of the Bloodelves -

Download Link Here

- Curse of the Forsake -

Download Link Here

Level 1
there are several folders in these archives, there is no [.cque] file. So - How to install - these companies?

Level 1
Is there a way for me to convert .w3n campaign to .cque compaign by my own? I really wanna play my custom campaign in reforged version but cannot find out how.

Level 5
Im not sure if im doing something wrong. But when I tried downloading these campaigns they are all Zip files not cque nor w3n. So.... How to launch it :D

Level 2
Hello guys Thank you for your awesome mods. Thanks to you i can again play awesome campaigns which are on HW.

NOTICE - FIX - DOWNLOADING DOESN'T START

For all those of you which have issue that after click on link it didn't do a single thing. I have same problem try this cuz it helped me.

Turn off any adblocker you have on google chrome -> Right click on the link -> Open in new window (notice WINDOW, not a TAB) - it will open black web page with ip/website adress like this for example - .com/CurseoftheForsaken.cque -> Click on ip/website and hit enter or try just F5(refresh)

IF you doing this via QM launcher (it has it own little web browser) just right click on any link and hit open in new window.

It worked for me on each download link

Last edited:
Level 1
How do I make the Horde Exodus campaign replace the original campaign tab?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211026_120257_com.android.chrome_edit_223538997347661.jpg
    Screenshot_20211026_120257_com.android.chrome_edit_223538997347661.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Level 1
That is an old version function, for now its just in the very last of the campaign list
I had a problem. When I passed the first prologue mission, I clicked to complete, but the next missions are closed. How do I fix this? Help please

Attachments

• Безымянный_edit_322611195841919.png
    Безымянный_edit_322611195841919.png
    374.2 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Level 6
Some suggestions for possible future features and for idea of SD & HD, i.e. Classic & Reforged combination.

1. Currently it's not possible to fully combine "Reforged" graphics and some old campaigns, "Curse of the Forsaken" for example. Cutscenes works fine in the converted version, when in .w3n they are currently not, but both on engine / not on engine ounces has huge lags if "Reforged" is turned on. So you can use "Classic" only for now.
2. Same problem with the some sounds. Some of them might just not work in one campaign, or another.
3. I've checked old version of Gnoll Campaign (Voice Acted) campaign translated on russian, which is .w3n format. It's works fine in overall, but cutscenes in old .mpq format cannot be loaded in addition to two other mentioned points. It might be a major factor if somebody will decide to play something good, but old enough / not supported recently / less known.

However, everything might be individual. For example this Nature's Call - The Spiderqueen old enough campaign works fine from first look in Reforged mode without any bugs.

Last edited:
Level 6
It seems it's required to somehow launch the game with -graphicsapi Direct3D9, but it will disable Reforged graphics, to deal with the mentioned. I guess some sort of external D3D9.dll fork might work here...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.