• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy 9 Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
This is a campaign we (me and Tiranasta) have been putting on hold since -World of Warcraft- V1.5 and Blair Witch 2 are in development.

This Campaign is the entire PS1 game of FF9, which spans across 4 massive Campaigns, Each Campaign will be a big Download, but worth every Megabyte!

Each Campagins a Disk, so 4 Disks = 4 Campaigns. BUT we thought how is it possible to convert ALL the data we need, so we thought we might make it one MASSIVE campagin. So far, we have only released a Demo, which im unable to find at this point. Some Comments stated it looks just like the game. When i find the Demo, i shall post on here Straight away!

Heres current Updates:

--UPDATE 1--
- Made DEMO longer so you can see more.
- Added Alexandria, but u can only go in certain places at the moment.
- Added intro to give you information!
- Alexandria decorated so it looks nice!
- plus loads of items in alexandria!! some are a challenge to find!

--Update 2--
- Added Dialogs to make choices through the game
- Added more of Alexandria
- Finalized the First Battle
- Added Vivi Skin, hope you like it!
- Added 'Little Boys Lost Frog' Quest, find out your own way to get it!

--Update 3--
- Ive made it possible to be asked to be a slave if you say no.
- ive finished the 'Play' scene
- only a small update.

- this update was for the 'freezing' on the meeting scene. it is now fixed -

--Update 4--
- added more
- added Zorn and Thorn scene

-and for recent updates visit-
www.freewebs.com/ff9demo

Demo will be here soon...gotta find the bastard first :p

EDIT -

http://www.freewebs.com/ff9demo/Final Fantasy 9 DEMO.w3n

found it!, an early version. please comment :)

Also, Veiw some Screenshots here - http://www.freewebs.com/ff9demo/screenshots.htm

Last edited:
Level 4
Just wondering, are you guys using custom models for the main characters? Cuz I have a satyr model my one friend made for his hero in my map and the blade he wields plus the one stance makes him look similar to Zidane. I'll probably give the map a whirl when a full version is released, so keep up the good work, too many people seem to underestimate the enjoyment that FF9 brought...and the week of sleeplessness I used to play and beat it lol

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I heard about this on Warcraft III, when I saw the name Shadowz123 I recognized it. The first DEMO I played was... well, the combat system was weird, you could wander around the map on one's turn.

However, I guess I can take a look at this.

Level 5
Yes

Just wondering, are you guys using custom models for the main characters? Cuz I have a satyr model my one friend made for his hero in my map and the blade he wields plus the one stance makes him look similar to Zidane. I'll probably give the map a whirl when a full version is released, so keep up the good work, too many people seem to underestimate the enjoyment that FF9 brought...and the week of sleeplessness I used to play and beat it lol

Once we get a modeller we will be getting custom models for the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.