• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotT Final returns with Final Plus Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
DotT was once a fine game,
however, through constant addition of new features, I'm sad to say I lost the originality of the game to imbalances in skills, items, bosses and gameplay.

DotT ended previously with DotT Final Series whereby all the features I planned for the game had been updated completely.However, due to the feedback from many people giving advice to improve the game, I've decided to return to mapmaking and release a new series.

DotT Final Plus will not have any new features planned but future versions will be decided on players feedback on improving the game.

The game had been updated on the Map Section because it is a complete map whereby future updates will not affect it's gameplay tremendously.

If you are interested in giving advice on improving the game, I welcome you to attempt playing it. You can provide your feedbacks here or under the map's comment.

Download DotT Final Plus here!

Status
Not open for further replies.