• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Convert Too .BLP Using WC3 Model Editor~

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Hello Everyone! i wanted too make a thread that chould teach someone the simple way to convert your icons into .BLP format using "WC3 Model Editor"
Now here is all the information you will need in order to make your icons into .BLP format using this program.

Ok, Download this first. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/war3-model-editor-62876/ Then, Open it once you have it downloaded and ready.
After that, Click file. then open up you (BTN)(DISBTN)Exc.. file of your icon when its all ready and done. Then once thats done you must Click "Windows" and Click Texture Manager, screen will pop up. Where is says "documents and settings" or somthing like that. Hover over that and right Click it then click "export" then a thing will pop up. Write in the space provided either, BTNFireball.blp or DISBTNFireball.blp or whatever you need. Then Click save. and save it into your desktop to upload on www.Hiveworkshop.com

~[A] Enjoy.
(Copyright - 2009)

Last edited:
Level 4
Thanks! This is a nice alternative for people who don't have the TGA->BLP converter or a program that can save TGA files!

I'd rep you but I can't! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.