• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

convert bmp 2 blp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hy,
I`m having some bad problems when i conver these. I use warcraft3viewer to convert a 64x64 icon into bmp, then i use infran view to resize it to 48x48 and when i try to convert it back to blp i get that error with alpha shit and i click ok. i get the convertion complete box and it creates the blp file with 0 bytes.
Any Ideas?
I tryed to convert from blp to bmp and not to modify it and convert it back and it works. Do i do something that bad when i resize?? I resize it to 48x48 and i convert is to 28 bits from w3viewer. What do i do wrong?
edit: When i try with blpconv i get this in console:

BLPconv v0.1 by TheProphet ([email protected])

File btnconstructbuilding.tga read successfully
The width and the height of the input TGA must be power of two
and my tga is resized from 64x64 to 48x48

EDIT2: I tryed with imageextractor, i managed to save as a blp but u can only see it with imageextractor, on we, or w3viewer doesn`t work.
Does anything work?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.