• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

conversasion - convert string to unit-type [how?]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
  • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type(lava spawn (level 1))) for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing 0.00 degrees
  • Unit - Create 1 (Unit-type(Lava Spawn (Level 1))) for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing 0.00 degrees
I did this with ( conversasion - convert string to unit-type ) instead of selecting a unit type. why isent this working?

Level 7
nope it isent. Ive tested a few differtent things and it must be 1 of the following problems:

-or it doesent work when theres a space in the name
-or it doesent work becouse its a special unit
-or it doesent work becouse its a neutral passive unit

know how to solve my problem?

edit: im wrong, i made the lava spawns name to Lavaspawnlevel (so no spaces) and i ticked special category to false and race human. Stil dident worked.... units like knight and footman does work. strange

edit2: as far as ive tested its only possible for standard units.

Status
Not open for further replies.