• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dota Unit Respawn/AutoAttack Trigger Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hi, i got a problem with the sentinel and scourge mobs in my my dota map. I have copied the triggers from the Dota Template 1.0. But its not working...

please check the 2 maps and see if you know what i have done wrong... thanks alot.

The first problem i notice is that there are NONE units spawning at all....?

• Spawn Sentinel
    • Events
      • Time - Every 30.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- SPAWN NORTH --------
      • Set Point = (Center of Respawn Sentinel North <gen>)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Crypt 0119 <gen> is alive) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 3 Treant RESPAWN for Player 1 (Red) at Point facing 90.00 degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Create 3 Treant RESPAWN LEVEL 2 for Player 1 (Red) at Point facing 90.00 degrees
      • Set Point = (Center of Respawn Druids North <gen>)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Temple of the Damned 0118 <gen> is alive) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Create 3 Druid of the Talon RESPAWN 1 for Player 1 (Red) at Point facing 90.00 degrees
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Create 3 Druid of the Talon (level 2) for Player 1 (Red) at Point facing 90.00 degrees
      • -------- SPAWN CENTER --------
      • If ((Crypt 0116 <gen> is alive) Equal to True) then do (Unit - Create 3 Treant RESPAWN for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Respawn Center Sentinel <gen>) facing 45.00 degrees) else do (Unit - Create 3 Treant RESPAWN LEVEL 2 for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Respawn Center Sentinel <gen>) facing 45.00 degrees)
      • If ((Temple of the Damned 0117 <gen> is alive) Equal to True) then do (Unit - Create 2 Druid of the Talon RESPAWN 1 for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Respawn Center Sentinel2 <gen>) facing 45.00 degrees) else do (Unit - Create 2 Druid of the Talon (level 2) for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of Respawn Center Sentinel2 <gen>) facing 45.00 degrees)
      • -------- SPAWN SOUTH --------
      • If ((Crypt 0120 <gen> is alive) Equal to True) then do (Unit - Create 3 Treant RESPAWN for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of RESPAWN SOUTH <gen>) facing 0.00 degrees) else do (Unit - Create 3 Treant RESPAWN LEVEL 2 for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of RESPAWN SOUTH <gen>) facing 0.00 degrees)
      • If ((Temple of the Damned 0121 <gen> is alive) Equal to True) then do (Unit - Create 2 Druid of the Talon RESPAWN 1 for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of RESPAWN Lore South <gen>) facing 0.00 degrees) else do (Unit - Create 2 Druid of the Talon (level 2) for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of RESPAWN Lore South <gen>) facing 0.00 degrees)
this is right ? Its only an small part of the triggers, so please check the maps :/

Attachments

• Dota Footmen Frenzy 6.61.w3x
    2 MB · Views: 72
  • Dota Template 1.0.w3x
    364.4 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.