• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Contest Submission (It is a waste of time?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok, there is 1 month, I made a submission in the Contest Submission. My submission is a Mini-Game contest. There is already a lot of people that can and want to register in it. The only problem, is that it's not getting approved. And it's getting longer and longer and members are bored. I pmed Archian 4 weeks ago and I never got a reply. I waited til one of the contest ended, maybe there was too many contest in that time but when the contest ended another started; Modeling Contest #2. (HOOOOOOOOOOO!)
____
(wtf?)
¯/¯
(o_O)

So here is the points moderators, if you don't bother take 2 minutes to check the PM I sent to you and reply it with at least "Approved" or "Unapproved" in my submission and all the other contest that are waiting for that as well(There's a LOT of them), then I won't bother to wait an eternity for a moderator that may never approve/unapprove my submission.
Sounds fair?

I'm not insulting you, I'm just asking for what is going on...

Thanks for reading, and if the need is to, feel free to write down what you think of all that.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I think the Contest section also needs a moderator to watch it.
Also, perhaps you should create an Un-accepted/Ignored Contest Ideas forum, and keep the Contest Submission clear. So the Contest Submission won't be filled with old topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.