• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Contest Polls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
You can now vote for your favorite entry in the Emoticon Challenge #1. You can vote in the poll Here. The entires that were submitted to the contest were:

The Cinematic Mini-Contest #1 has also closed, and you can begin voting for your favorite entry Here. There is also a list of all the cinematics that were submitted to the contest bellow.

The End of the Curse
UchihaSasuke.gr

Haunted Goldmine
Just_Spectating

Deserted Revenge
HINDYhat
Awesome Robbery
Aeroblyctos

Orc ED
kmatt

Dwarf vs Naga
Restor

The Premonition
Waldbaer

The Clone
Thrikodius

Short Cinematic
Kitabatake

Tainted Trial
Nbah

Winter's Veil
Jaakko

The Escape
ragingspeedhorn

The Paired Mapping Contest #1 is now officially closed, and so I have created the poll. You can vote for your favorite entry in the Contest Here. In total we had 8 entries submitted into the contest, so make sure you go and check out all of them, also in the same thread!

Last edited:
Level 4
Of the 35 teams, only 8 submitted their maps, that's only a 22.86% completion rate. It's sad that more teams could not meet the deadline, but I think it was enough time. Well, I suppose it's time to vote.

Of the 35 teams, only 8 submitted their maps, that's only a 22.86% completion rate. It's sad that more teams could not meet the deadline, but I think it was enough time. Well, I suppose it's time to vote.

That is actually a lot when you think about just normally how few maps that actually gets completed and how many gets started.

Anyways good luck to everyone entering, may the best map win.

Status
Not open for further replies.