• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Contacting Black_Stan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
(Not sure where to put this) Request for the return of Black_Stan's models.

Only resently have I found out that, for whatever reason, Black_Stan's models were removed. I do not know WHY they were removed, but I would like to at least keep a data base of his models so that future map makers may keep the amazing pieces of art that are Black_Stan's models.

My thanks,

The Mad Russian:spell_breaker:

Level 4
I wonder why he removed them...

Well..I was interested in holding onto his models not only because I'd wish to use them when I get around to making a map I'm..wanting to make(wow..that sounded odd) but I also have some friends who would want to have said resources open to them.

It's a shame artists like Stan removed their models for whatever reason that they do..:witch_doc_sad:

Level 32
He removed his own models, therefore if anyone BUT him submit them I will delete them and impose severe punishments
Agreed and seconded.

It's a shame artists like Stan removed their models for whatever reason that they do..:witch_doc_sad:
It is indeed a shame, however there's nothing we can do about it. Each author is entitled to control the distribution of their own intellectual property.

~ Thread merged.

Level 4
I thought something was odd about this thread...ANYWAYS.

You mentioned early at the chance of him having his own site? Do you know of such a place or was this pure spectilation?

Level 4
I found post 47 shortly after posting my own reply..

And thanks for pointing me in the direction of his site...

After seeing it..I have decided that Black_Stan is most likely going to be a famed artist. Those drawings are AMAZING.

Level 13
Its rather silly of him to remove them from download, did he really think it was that easy ? between all the old users who keep his work and XGM's theiving russian ways (some say they even stole the iPhone and the mac !.. ohhh those russians..) In the end, the determined user gets the models.

Im just saying its silly, if he had kept them up he would have gained even more fame and glory so, i really don't understand.

*sigh* well cavman, sign me up for "your offer" i have a few, but would like to have them all, as something to remember Stan by.

Level 2
Black Stan's Hero Ninja

I'm unsure whether or not it's appropriate to ask, so if it's not, please let me know, but I was wondering if anyone had a copy of Black Stans Hero Ninja? There's an amazing skin I'd like to use for my map by antihero, but the model seems to no longer exist.

My email is [email protected] if you could email it to me if you have a copy of it, I plan to give all credit where credit is due, but my map cries for this skin, seriously :p

Please help!

Level 13
No, I don't think those were uploaded by him.

If I recall, when those were uploaded to this forum. Those went up on the Russian site a day later.

I really don't think Black_Stan knows about that.

Level 1
Ummmmm.....

Just wondering are any of the old Samurai Models going to be coming back. i dont remember who made them but he made ninjas and all sorts of bad ass models with samurai swords. and i would really like to use them in my next map.

Level 32
  • [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=360"]
    peonforum.gif
    Very first post Drizzle? !ntroduce yourself to The Hive![/self]

• Black_Stan's models can be hosted at our Hive only if the author himself uploads them :sad:

• ~ Threads merged.

Level 2
In need for a certain Black_Stan model

Yes, I have been looking forever for this model but I can't seem to find it, I know it was on wc3sear.ch but didn't really care for it then, but now I do heh.

Its the model made by Black_Stan which looks like Samonosuke from the Onimusha series, a full armored Samurai with its hair tied and with a lone sword in its hand. I'm pretty sure you guys know what I'm talking about since it's been used in a bunch of maps. Such as Ninjas Vs. Samurais Legends.

If anyone has it can you please send it to me? Or give me a link?

Level 2
Black Stan

:spell_breaker:I've been recently been looking for models by Black Stan who as far as im aware had models in WAR3SEER:razz: or what ever the old website was called, but on thw i cant find any, so I started looking through my maps and exported loads of his models and other Asian stle ones so im thinking of rereleasing them. But I eant ur imput please reply Thx! :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 2
:spell_breaker:Thats quite annoying cus I got loads of his models + icons that I cant share with the world..........:cry:

But I can always use them in my maps if I credit him! :thumbs_up::grin:
:infl_thumbs_up:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

For the heck of it. Why not? This thread is about Stan in all his glory.

Level 34
Jeeeeez ur freaking greedy on rep.

Heres some of his models (contains 19 models or something)...
Believe me, it was hardass to find those models! :p

edit:
Dooooooo It! :D

Unless that is a fake DL or something, it is against the rules to post other peoples work.

Level 45
I know where to get them, theres this other modding website (it generally mods all games). Bad thing is its in russian :p. But its got all the black_stan guys models. And some other cool ones. ill post when i find the link

yeah and i highly suggest you dont post a link to a site which contains content which we obviously dont support and doesnt abide by the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.