• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Connection Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
Everytime I watch youtube videos, say for 10-30 minutes, my internet connection disconnects, so I cant access ANY website, I am forced to restart my laptop, then connection is ok again, then off again...on the other hand, when Im not watching, connection is not disconnected, why is this happening?, do you experience this?...

Im using Wi-fi and just switched to cable 2 days ago coz of this problem but it's no use...Help is much appreciated :D...

Level 13
I've experienced this too, the connection disconnected after a few minutes when watching video but when using another wi-fi its not happen again...

Edit
ups, i meant not disconnected, it just stopped downloading video...

Last edited:
Level 22
Get an anti-virus. Maybe it's a trojan. You should also get autoruns from Sysinternals and Process Explorer. Boot on safe mode, remove malicious startup entries and delete them, you could store them and send 'em to someone you hate, if you like.

EDIT:
Nah, ccleaner won't do that. I really think it's a trojan.

Status
Not open for further replies.