• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept ideas i think would be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
leave a message me if you're interested.

And here are some RPG's really need.

1: Night mode - Maybe all villagers go inside their houses at night, then the night patrol with lights walks in the city.
2: Difference of night and day - Simple, at night, enemies go in their houses(if they have one) and the night crawlers goes out of theirs. Maybe there are different quests at night or something.
3: Different skills - ok, we know an assassin has windwalk, dodge and critical, could we have another different skill please?
4: Different classes - We know assassin, knight, priest, and mage are always on RPG's, so for a twist, could you at least give them a different name like Blackhand Slasher, Follower of Odin, Divine Inquisitor, and Merlini so we can have like a "wow, what can a Blackhand slasher do??" factor in it.

other ideas to make a game better leave me a message or post it here and i'll PM it to you.

Level 15
not bad, how 'bout weather/tileset affecting spells and abilities? like a frostbolt would deal less damage if used in the desert in the sunny afternoon and would be fatal if combines with a cold wintry weather.

Level 6
yes i was thinking of that. i was actually thinking that if it's in a desert, you cannot cast frost skills, while fire skills deals more damage. i was also thinking of dehydrating while on the desert, losing mana while walking. or get heat stroke when you last like 5 minutes in the sun without touching an oasis. you either need to stop by an oasis(stepping on one instantly heals your mana) or drink pots. then there will be no fountains, i'll be a healer that will be there. wounds takes time to heal, and having like 25% health would slow you down(since of too much pain) and if you cast a skill under 10% health, you lose twice the amount of mana needed. healing pots doesn't instantly heal you, but they do a fast regeneration depending on what you use.

Status
Not open for further replies.