• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Computer player returns units to the spawn point/how to set the controller to neutral passive but computer in the lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Hello,

when I use computer players in my map, the players return the spawned units back to their original spawn point. I think this does not happen when the controller is neutral in the player setttings which I actually would like to have for the player. I guess, I cannot change the controller to Neutral during the game?
The spawned units are ordered to follow a rally point and should not be returned by the computer player.

Do I simply have to increase the creep camp return value in the gameplay constants? I have no creeps in the map, so it would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.