• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Completely remove Crater / Terrain Deformation for War Stomp Ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Searched high and low across google and Hive, but I cannot find the answer.

Does anyone know how I completely remove the Crater / Terrain Deformation that appears whenever the War Stomp Ability is used?

I'm using a dummy unit to cast this ability for a large AOE stun, but the terrain deformation becomes so sudden and huge, it creates a lagspike. I can't have that.

Level 23
Can't you replace the warstomp buff with a blank, dummy one. Or, edit the buff directly.

I dont think the terrain deformation that appears when the unit uses Warstomp has anything to do with the warstomp buff.

set the terrain deformation to 0 and longevity to 0

Those are not editable fields within the ability, I'm afraid. Unless you're using a more advanced Worldeditor than I am.

Level 23
War Stomp Neutral Hostile 1 has the fields JS was talking about.. Try that one, not the Tauren Hero based one.
--donut3.5--

!
Excellent, you guys are lifesavers.

0603lifesavers.jpg

Mmm. Tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.