• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Complete List of Terrain Galleries

Level 36
Are you deliberately scourging the entire terrain board for any showcase we might have missed back when we originally made this thread?
If so, well, I commend you for dedication, but there's no need. The showcases chosen by Void back when he originally made this thread
includes all the significant, or rather; noteworthy showcases, anything more than that is to be requested by the owner of the showcase.

Now, if you can viably argue good reasons for that showcase to be added to the list, then I might consider it.
But to my eyes those are outdated poor terrains made by a not-so-skilled terrainer that probably isn't active anymore.
Hardly worth adding to the list.

Are you deliberately scourging the entire terrain board for any showcase we might have missed back when we originally made this thread?
If so, well, I commend you for dedication, but there's no need. The showcases chosen by Void back when he originally made this thread
includes all the significant, or rather; noteworthy showcases, anything more than that is to be requested by the owner of the showcase.

Now, if you can viably argue good reasons for that showcase to be added to the list, then I might consider it.
But to my eyes those are outdated poor terrains made by a not-so-skilled terrainer that probably isn't active anymore.
Hardly worth adding to the list.

You decide if you will include it , as what i understand , this is complete list of terrain galleries.

Level 34
Questions.

1) Where is 2-P's terrain showcase? Even if it had to go offsite, he needs one.

2) Do they have to be organized in one massive column? Is this to deter people from looking at any past the top 5? I'm actually okay with that. Forget I said anything.

Level 36
Where is 2-P's terrain showcase?

Yes, 2-P, answer for your crimes.

Do they have to be organized in one massive column?

That's just hurtful, do you honestly know how much time went into making the list like this...? o.o

Besides, I don't see the problem, it doesn't deter me from going past the top five, and I don't see how
it would deter others. Personally, I like the "film-roll" - But hey, if you hate my idea so much, how about
suggestions? >.>

Level 36
Fixed the weird buggery with some images being larger than others, I did that by uploading all preview images to a pastebin
and then manually changed the links in the image prefix so that now there's no third party image uploader shit involved.
- Hopefully, that'll keep it from bugging up again.

I also arranged them all in alphabetic order, so now it should be easier to browse the list.
- You better love me.

Please change my gallery thumbnail :)

From this :
stryderzero.jpg

to this :
stryderzero.jpg