• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Compatability with 1.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello, i've created a campaign that works in 1.27 but doesn't in patch 1.26(the first chapter runs but the second won't load), i wonder if there's some way to fix this and make the campaign compatible with both versions

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
At the very least all 1.27 features would need to be removed from the map/campaign. If you can find which file of the map/campaign is not compatible with 1.26 then it might be possible to write a custom converter to transform the file into the older version. This converter might be as trivial as changing a version number field to as complex as needing to downgrade entire data structures.

Level 13
At the very least all 1.27 features would need to be removed from the map/campaign. If you can find which file of the map/campaign is not compatible with 1.26 then it might be possible to write a custom converter to transform the file into the older version. This converter might be as trivial as changing a version number field to as complex as needing to downgrade entire data structures.
And how i find wich is 1.27 feature and wich not??

Status
Not open for further replies.