• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some maps not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello guys, in the Tech-tree Contest #10, we've experienced some problems with regards to some entries such as mine, Astaroth Zion, and N41.

The problem of mine and Astaroth Zion's entry are state here, where both can't be seen in-game.
N41's can't be played when I try to play the map. N41's

It seems like the issue involves with the new patch.
I tried playing those maps both in 1.26 and 1.27. Only the two I mentioned above would not show in 1.27. Most didn't show in 1.26. I have no idea what could be causing this., and I doubt it has anything to do with the maps themselves.

My Warcraft 3 is still in 1.26 patch. It might involve the maps being saved in 1.26 patch then trying to play it in 1.27.

Edit: I tried patching up my game in 1.27 now my map doesn't work in 1.26 too.

Last edited:
Level 19
Here it is the one with the 1.26a only plays at that version. The other map is not playable in both patches.

I tried testing N41's map but it can't be played too.

Also Spellbound mentioned that he can't play Astaroth Zion's map, which works with me normally.

Attachments

• THW.TC10.apcrabnightlive.Japanese.w3x
    6.2 MB · Views: 88
  • THW.TC10.Japanese(1.26a).w3x
    6.2 MB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.