• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Solved]*Game Cache Problem - "Waiting for host..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
So, as the name says, I have the infamous error with the gamecache. The weird thing is that I managed to load the hero from the first map without issues, and when I added saving/loading (It should work, in theory) for all the integers and booleans, my campaign isn't functional anymore. When I tried to run the previous one, which ran properly before. Bam! It too was giving the same error, but it did manage to load the hero unit. Now, I can't find any solution to this... contingency.

This is the basic one with hero loading/saving only.
View attachment Conquest - Not Working.w3n

The version with the planned save/load system. (Just add the action to run the "Load Cache" trigger.)
View attachment Conquest - Full loadsave.w3n

If it's of any use, I am using following:

Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit
JassNewGen Editor 5d

EDIT: It seems that it's OS related. I've tested both versions on an old computer, which is using XP. Both worked flawlessly.
Tried by running the wc3 as administrator, XP SP3 Compatibility Mode and tried with shutting down the firewall. None worked.
Copied the triggers to another map, and it worked. o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.