• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Oh my god... I was interestred in this, so I looked in the story. I laughed me head off when I saw that there was no topics.

This looks like an extremely good game, but imo an rpg needs a good lore. Not an rpg that was too lazy to make a custom lore so just copied random races from warcraft III.

Level 8
Oh my god... I was interestred in this, so I looked in the story. I laughed me head off when I saw that there was no topics.

This looks like an extremely good game, but imo an rpg needs a good lore. Not an rpg that was too lazy to make a custom lore so just copied random races from warcraft III.

We have lore, its just not posted yet. In matter of facts we are really putting our time in the lore because we want it to be good. And its gonna be big cuz of the 3 factions and every factiom having its own lore.

Level 19
Wolfe is helping me with the lore and grammar atm. Most of the lore idea's are mine but sometimes Wolfe comes with a surprising aspect aswel. And he's more the guy from the little details.
Wolfe is going to check the text I wrote down a while ago but here's the "starting text" when you start the game for the first time.
Be aware that there are alot of typo's in it:)

In the Oakwood Forest flows a turbulent wind. The envorinment is feeling the pain from the so called Neuma Forus. The Neuma Forus is a summoned titan and protector of the forest. The gods have summoned the Neuma Forus to protect the forest because of the wars going on. It were the humans and elves under the command of Khelyos Silverwind that fought against Lorthas Korgrom's cunning orcs and trolls to save the Oakwood Forest. Magical battles have been taken place between the 2 factions while the undead awakened. Under the command of Zorba the Cursed the undead settled in the forest and started to work on an army to claim the forest as their own. After the undead forces did their first attacks, everyone felt the danger of the newly raised enemy. At that point everything changed. New alliances have been made while every faction started it's own elite trainings. The threatened dwarves joined the elves and humans, forging the Gryphonwing Alliance which indicates their alliance and actions against the undead. The orcs lost their warcamp; Mogrovas because of undead assaults and settled at the dwarven lands by defeating the dwarves in the area. They built Korgrom Stronghold and called themselves the Bloodbane Clan. While alliances were being made and swords were being sharpened also traitors showed up. Those elven traitors joined the force of the undead and called theirselves the Darkblood. The Darkblood leader; Sylia Silverwind, was the sister of Khelyos the elven king and killed him inside Gryphonwing Hold. With Khelyos' head she sworn to serve Zorba the Cursed until her death and beyond. After this Zorba created the race of Dark Elves; a fierce race of darkness hungering for blood and magic, and called himself the leader of the Defilers. While the war was raging between the 3 factions in the Oakwood Forest, everyone began to forget about the myth of the Neuma Forus. This lead into a devastating war while nature was only standing in his way. Now at this moment, the Neuma Forus has been summoned and is going to reclaim peace. *** Be ready for your penance.

Status
Not open for further replies.