• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Comments please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
My map is based on a Tv series that i used to watch Stargate Sg1. I am currently working as quickly as possible. There are no races to pick they are all locked these 2 pictures show 1 of 9 bases that will bw placed over the map that are to be rescued. So players wont even be playing with the standard units at all. All model credits will be given appropriatly along with any other phsyical help i get. The objective is to destroy all that you are not allied with. It is much like a melee game with a lot of models that represent different characters. There is still much to do and figure out that i havent much details to explain. Feel free to ask questions and i will answer them as best as possible.

Last edited:
Level 5
Here are the the photos

Attachments

• landmass base 1.jpg
    landmass base 1.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 107
  • landmass base 2.jpg
    landmass base 2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.