• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOD Project announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Im planning to start a map series called Legend of Dungeons. This series is meant not as a battle.net game as they are all single player RPG maps. First map will have 4 bosses to defeat, (this map is kind of a test to see if my triggerwork is up to snuff for making RPGs) First map will be calld LOD 1: Rhe' Kaalth Cave. I will post a thread as soon as i am done with the map.

I have one question i need answering though. I've tried uploading maps to this site before but i need Javascript to upload maps. Google hasnt helped much, I've used about 6 differant search engines and i cant find a site to get it at. All the ones i visit either dont have Javascript or the download mirror is corrupt. Can anyone tell me a site that i can DL it at? Thanks.

Level 27
Take a look at the rules prior for this forum and update your thread within 48 hours or I will graveyard this. Have a nice day.

You know raging? you could consider those messages as spam... but since ur a moderator its just a strange rule ;) haha ( well im right or not? )

As for the map,well i thought that LOD was diablo2 - lord of destruction so dont name the map like that xD ( thats just not what ppl expect and then they get sad,i have exp with this xD ) well ... why u need javascript? If you need a download place for all your maps just go to www.freewebs.com and create a site!

Level 8
Ahlrighty then, thanks for the link. Other than that ill have to change my name i never played Diablo bfore and i didnt know it was already taken. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.