• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Combining Geosets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
This is probably a noobish quesiton, but I was wondering if there was a way to combine geosets. I use Oinkerwinkle's tools to model stuff. Whenever I want to add something to a model it makes the addition its own geoset. This makes many of my models have way too many geosets.

Is there any way to combine two geosets?

Level 12
I'm looking through all of the vertex modifier options and dont see a 'merge' option. I usually use the geoset merger to add a geoset to a unit. My question was about editing mdls to combine two different geosets.

I want to take all the vertices and faces and whatnot and add them to an existing geoset that uses the same texture, instead of making a whole new geoset every time I add a weapon to my model.

I guess my first post didn't really sum up my question, or I just don't understand your answer. Could you go into more detail please?

Status
Not open for further replies.