• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Combination of abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
As the title sez, is it possible (and ofcourse how is the question) to combine 2 abilities in one. Here's an example - take Blizzard for instance. Can I add a slowing effect to the already damage in area ability so when I cast blizzard, it will not only damage the units but also slow them down for some time. And while we are at it, how is it possible to make a single target spell become aoe, like sleep - is it possible to make it aoe so it affects not just 1 target at a time?

Level 4
For a freezing blizzard, you could create a dummy spell caster that uses a non damaging frost nova or thunder clap without the effect for it. Dummy slow may work too.

Level 2
As much as I am greatful for your fast responds, can you make it even more simple since Im somewhat a total beginer with the editor. How, where and what exactly does this dummy do/work? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.