• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Collosal Majesty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I would like to present a project on which I work in the intervals between science and all the activities that occupy my time. Anyway, for a long time appeared and disappeared with new ideas, I tried to show up on my forums that I'm working on something. For some concepts of the week began with a reminder to the WC3 editor fired - I started to complement the area that I could do this some time ago. Amendments, stuff, stuff - the first map is finite, while the other is slowly doing ... But I am missing a few issues with the editor - which is true, triggers are not hard, but trying to understand anything, I just wasted your precious time and nothing of value have come from it. However, I can do basic things like cinematics, calls, options associated with closing, opening and making the door indestructible or lever operators. However, after I saw the possiblities of this editor, I realized that the same triggers and units will need something super. New models? I'd such a gain. Music? Yet such would be to find and put. Effects pleasing to the eye? After all, no problem! In fact ... there is no problem, but I'm looking for talented, young and willing people who will assist me in this project. I would not appreciate, however, phrases that looked like on the principle: "Let me help you, but I do not really have time" or "Cool, I'll do it for two months," because I sometimes make myself a break from the editor cruelly because of my own classes and teaching, a postponement would only kill everything I could do. If you already have would be such a break, I'd be happy with a system of "changing of the guard." If I make a break for school, someone else takes up for it, but if I take up for it with me, forgive the other person, although it is not necessarily because it would be nice to work together on the same dates. Or better yet would be if were able to work the same hours, and if not, just send a simple, short documentation of changes and modifications made in the campaign / map.

I do not want to tell the story completly, but I can briefly tell something about it.

Twenty years ago land of Ozemya survived cruel, and a long war that led to the complete desolation of the northern part of the continent. War not just like any war, because people put up strong resistance against the great computer - YAN. Powerful machines have led to the complete devastation of cities, and murdered the people living there, in principle, not sparing anyone. Southerners (Melibu Theocracy) who were previously competitors in the North, saw the threat and decided to retaliate - after a long military campaign, succeeded in overcoming YAN'a and robots ... But nothing could undo the damage they caused this war.

Among those others events, and the current was so far unexplained event - Tear. Less than 25% of the Ozemya's population began to transform into beasts that wanted only to kill and feed on human flesh. When Theocracy began to notice a huge threat, they first ordered to cut up all of beings manifested symptoms atrocious, and later in two major cities announced quarantine, not letting anyone go in or out. In the area outside the main cities began to make the organized gangs of thugs, and their suppression was only a militia made up of farmers and inhabitants of the lands, and small theocracy troops. Chaos was more difficult to master, and there's no expectation to change the situation.

The story begins when a group of Archaeologists found a previously undiscovered tomb of the ancient cult Mauta. They needed people who could help them get through the old structure - which is why they hired a young mautist V'Dri and her friend, the thief Ditko. Both were hired to investigate a mysterious, ancient underground ... But nobody said it would be an easy task ...

powrot1.jpg

powrot2.jpg

powrot3.jpg

powrot4.jpg

powrot5.jpg

powrot6.jpg

powrot7.jpg

powrot8.jpg

At this point, I would like really apologize for my english, because I'm not a native english speaker and I'm still learning how to speak correctly. I had to use a translator to make some sentences, just... make it through please. :)

So, as I said - I'm looking for people to help. I would contact the PM on the forum, by e-mail - [email protected] or by skype "Scarabinoo. I do not have MSG unfortunately, so I would ask for a restriction to these three ways of communication. Regards, Scarab! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.