• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

What happened to my Campaign??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
What the monkey?? My campaign editor and warcraft 3 suddenly and for no reason started pretending my campaign did not exist! It was in w3n format, had the filesize it should have, yet it would not open in the campaign editor, and would not even show up as a playable campaign in Warcraft! Has anyone heard of this problem before? I had to start over! Luckily my maps were saved in general but all of the gameplay constants and imported files were lost! This is so annoying I WANT TO SCREAM BUT I CAN'T ON THE INTERNET SO RIGHT NOW I'M IN MY ROOM SCREAMING OUT LOUD
AUUUGHHGHGHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.