• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Coding] Core Libraries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
In order to avoid library requirement duplication (systems using different libraries that serve the same purpose [for instance Vexorian's Table and Bribe's New Table] may collide), I will now post the core libraries here. Map systems are to require these libraries only.

• Bribe's New Table
  • Nestharus' Unit Indexer
  • Vexorian's TimerUtils Nestharus' TimerTools
  • Nestharus' CTL
  • Troll-Brain's UnitLL Rising_Dusk's GroupUtils
  • looking_for_help's Physical Damage Detection
  • Nestharus' World Bounds
  • Nestharus' Event
  • Dirac's Missile
  • Anitarf's IsTerrainWalkable
  • Magtheridon96's RegisterPlayerUnitEvent
  • Nestharus' Dummy
  • Bribe's SpellEffectEvent (?)
  • Nestharus' Alloc (?)

List open to change and improvement. The (?) indicates my own uncertainty of whether we should use it.

Level 23
Im implementing Vexorian's TimerUtils, and mostly just using table to do what TimerUtils does to not stress the system so much

I made alloc as well, but that doesnt matter which one we use, they all are modules so can be implemented easily and have the same name so no problem with changing it

I would rather prefer UnitLL by Troll-Brain rather then GroupUtils.
TrollBrain uses one group, while GroupUtils uses array of groups, and also GroupUtils does debug hook DestroyGroup HookDestroyGroup

Other then that, not bad(maybe CTL would cause some problems for me, but meh)

edit: If you need, I made struct uniqueId, which can be instanciatedy to 8191 instances, and each instance returns unique integers to that instance(something like Alloc, but instancable)

Level 23
btw, how do you want to share bounty? like in dota, where the unit that hits the opponent last gets all bounty? because I also made(not yet approved, requires a bit of modifications) library GetKiller, which will yield the unit that dealt the most damage instead of the one that last hits(it has some things in it, like using custom events and not ones made by blizz, because my trigger may fire later then trigger with EVENT_PLAYER_UNIT_DEATH event registered to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.