• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CodeGen 0.06?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Well if anybody of you remembers the CodeGen 0.06 Save/Load system you probably know what this is all about, I was wondering if anybody still has this stored somewhere in his hard drive...

I managed to found it at thehelper.net but it's CodeGen 0.04 so I don't really want to use an outdated save/load version (ahh the irony)

And NO I WILL NOT use this or this, I just want my simple and awesome CodeGen System :(

Question:
Mods and Admins can see deleted resources right? Can I make a thread at the Staff Contact forum and ask if they can give me that spell?

Level 31
So you want vanilla JASS save/load system then?

edit
Mods can link directly to the map, but it'll only be a valid link for a very short while. Ur best bet is to get to mag while he's online in chatroom and ask him for link.

edit
Btw, CodeGen was rejected along with the others for a reason. They used naive techniques for generating the code, which made the code much longer than it needed to be.

In CodeGen, the code was a list of numbers
In pipe dream's at wc3c and in one of the 2 you linked that you won't use, the code is 1 giant number

A list of numbers = lots of bloat, meaning that your code will be longer

By having 1 giant number, the code is as compact as possible.

In the other, the codeless one, the code is made up of a list of numbers, but those numbers are stored in bits rather than whatever base (size of your cipher) that ur code is in, meaning much less bloat.

Last edited:
OH LOL XD
My Bad. I mistaken because they have the same(close) account profile picture:
32.jpg

profilepic125800_1.gif

And Im too blind to see it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.