• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Codegen Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello guy's i'm new to the hiveworkshop but i play wc3 since it's first day, so i won't go by many ways to tell you my problem here today :

I'm currently working on a Orpg map, that requires easy save / load system, and for that i'v choosen the Codegen one, but i encountered one problem only, the rest works fine.

When i load the code, the hero got not even One item i used to -save

Which is quite my probleme here, as i have on the list put almost 166 items save able :D

If you know my issue and have already figured this out, i'd like to have your knowledge on this !
Thanks again :D

Level 6
thanks for your answer, but i'l stay on codegen save load i just need help on the items save part that's all i need :D

See my triggers :
497330triggeritemsave.png
301134triggerload.png

Status
Not open for further replies.