• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Code Geass: Blizzards of Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Code Geass: Blizzards of Hell
Single Player RPG:

BlizzardsofHell.jpg

Hey Everyone: I am Lelouch, im pretty sure noone on here knows me, so ill type a brief introduction.

Im Lelouch, I specialize in video and film editing, and my main strength in warcraft modding is Cinematics and Triggers.
I am also the map and graphics moderator on the website warcraft 3 unlimited.

Here is the story of my map that I am currently working on.

Story: 2 Years after the Death of Lelouch. You are Suzaku on a routine patrol mission when suddenly your lancelot is intercepted by a mysterious knightmare that you have never seen before. It strikes you down and you eject just before your nightmare explodes.
You look around... Grass... and snow? You continue walking and you see a deep underground cave... but it is snowing inside... You see an exit and go through it. Suddenly your on a huge crystal covered mountain. You look over the scarlett horizen and see a harsh and forebearing world... You must survive...

Object of the Game: Find out who destroyed your knightmare and survive the bitter colds of this forgotten wasteland.

Quests: (These are brief descriptions of quests that you will embark on in the game, these quests are not in order, i will choose the order of them when I keep working on the game)

Quest: Skull Cove:
You (Suzaku), find yourself at another Ice Gate. You beat the ice rocks down with your bare fists to see what is behind the ice gate.
You see a lake of skulls.... you keep walking down the long icy snow covered path and find a portal. You decide its best to walk into the portal so you do. Suddenly you black out...
Next second you wake up on the ground inside what appears to be an underground forest. You see an icy gate in front of you. Suddenly it breaks open, and a huge ghoul like spider jumps out at you.
Escape the Spiders Underground Lair...

Screenshots:

Overlooking Crystal Mountain:
6.jpg

Crystal Cave Entrance:
4-2.jpg

Crystal Slope:
5-1.jpg

Deep Inside Crystal Cave:
3-2.jpg

Near the Entrance of Crystal Cave:
2-3.jpg

Frozen Grass (Near the Crash Site):
1-6.jpg

Part of Skull Cove:
7-1.jpg

Current Progress:

Terrain: 37%
Units: 4%
Triggers: 4%
Music: 50%
Cinematics: 14%
Cameras: 48%

This Map Features Music From:

Avenged Sevenfold
Red
Various Anime Artists
and Much More...

Special Thanks To:

YosukeHanamura (on Warcraft 3 Unlimited): For His Suzaku and Knightmare Frame Models

I will update this as i continue on it.
Comments, Constructive Criticism and Suggestions are Always Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.