• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Code Geass: F.L.E.I.J.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Ah... can I request something. Can you create a F.L.E.I.J.A. missile. If you don't know what a FLEIJA is, here is a little something to help you (Search the word F.L.E.I.J.A. here):
http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/.

Many Code Geass fans would thank you if you do this. I think it would be the first Code Geass related model file if you create this.

Here's a little description of FLEIJA. It would be fired of as a normal rocket and then it would explode like the one on the link I gave to you. You should make the explosion really big! All code geass fans will thank you if you make this.

Good luck to all of the Servants of the Black Knights!

Level 6

Yes, sorry but none of them creates a very big sphere when they explode. I want a explosion that can cover about an AoE of 900-1600. Also the sphere needs to be something like the real F.L.E.I.J.A. explosion. The missile also needs to be small like any other missiles but the explosion needs to be really big!!! Way bigger than the SHIVA nuclear explosion made by Willthealmighty. Pls. someone help a Code Geass Fan. It is a missile for a super weapon you know.

I'll give you reputation if you can help me with this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.