• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Code Geass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am requesting models for a map I am creating based on the world of Code Geass. Pyramidhe@d has already been kind enough to create a Sutherland for me. however I am still in need of the following:

IFX-V301 Gawain
Type-02 Guren Mk-II
Type-10R Burai
Type-3F Gekka
RPI-209 Gloucester
Z-01 Lancelot

If anyone could/would be willing to create some/all of those models for me I would greatly appreciate it. I only ask that you try to make it look/move in approximately the same manner as the Sutherland so the map will not look hodgepodge

Level 3
My thread does not seem to be generating much attention. If there is any questions about the project I am trying to create I would gladly answer them. Or even if there are any questions pertaining to what I am looking for in the models.

The map is about a quarter done so far. I have also already fully produced a starcraft map with a similar concept. It is not only entirely functioning and entertaining but already into its 2.0 phases with new features and powerups being added. If seeing the predecessor to my warcraft 3 project might instill enough confidence in a modeler that I am serious about creating a new and interesting map with all the right stuff to become the next big thing, simply ask and I would be more then happy to send it to you or run a round of it personally with you.

Level 3
No there are not Code Geass models, No modelers probably won't make them. Why? Most of them don't have time on their hands to make the models and... Well the chinese are busy making their other crap.:witch_doc_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.