• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

code geass Models and icons needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hey, im on a team working on a code geass map, my co-workers wanted to use warcraft 3 characters for now, but i thought i'd locate some models

Ok we need the following

we need the dark icons, idk what you call them, of lelouch,susaku, kallen, rolo, charles di britannia, c.c, Schneizel el Britannia,and Guilford

models we need of all of them, but at the very least we need the nightmare model

type-02.jpg

there alot of knightmares, but i can just take on and change it save alot of time

Edit: i see lead developer made a topic well you can see screen shots and what the characters look like here, later illl post more, we changed the terrain a bit
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f341/code-geass-final-rebellion-94105/

Level 3
You know I was looking through a model site and I did find a Lelouch Model. Only problem is I don't know if I'm allowed to give it to you.

Level 1
yeah i extracted it it had 2 files, a 3ds or something and a tga

tga wouldn't be imported into the world editor and 3ds wasn't a model file, i know how to add models it didn't show up

Attachments

• lulu副本.tga
    1 MB · Views: 124
Level 10
3ds is 3d studio max and tga is truevision targa
both raw formats of the model.

Seeming as I'm waitin gon lunch I'll convert the TGA for you, but I can't do the 3ds as I don't have max on this PC tho if you PM them to me I'll deal with them next time I'm home, its a pretty simple job.

Status
Not open for further replies.