• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CnC 3 XBox Live connection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Okay, I'm really pissed off at the moment. You mean to tell me, after an hour of searching, I can't find a friggen SINGLE site that solves my problem, and even the support can't help me??? I try conecting to xbox live with cnc3 and it say error while connecting to ea online account. why is this happeneing...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
1. Is your XBOX360 connected to the internet?
2. Have you created an XBOXlive account for your profile?
3. Is your profile logged onto XBOX live?
4. Do you have XBOXlive gold? (is needed to play multiplayer games)
5. Finally run up the game and try going online.

If your profile is not even logging onto XBOXlive, it is not EA's problem but microsoft's as you should be able to log onto XBOXlive even if no game is in your 360.

Also make sure your XBOXlive account is gold, as if I am not mistaken gold is needed to play online (multiplayer) and that costs money. However C&C3 may be an exception, but I dought it.

Level 9
1. Is your XBOX360 connected to the internet?Yes
2. Have you created an XBOXlive account for your profile?Yes
3. Is your profile logged onto XBOX live?Yes
4. Do you have XBOXlive gold? (is needed to play multiplayer games)Yes
5. Finally run up the game and try going online.I did

If your profile is not even logging onto XBOXlive, it is not EA's problem but microsoft's as you should be able to log onto XBOXlive even if no game is in your 360.

Also make sure your XBOXlive account is gold, as if I am not mistaken gold is needed to play online (multiplayer) and that costs money. However C&C3 may be an exception, but I dought it.

Even though I already tried this, I guess trying again wouldn't hurt.

Level 9
No, my problems fixed though.

[Off-topic]
And dude, lol, not being mean or anything, but thats cool that you have dyslexia, er, well, i mean like, lol, it's cool that your proud or whatever. I hate people who dont treat others as equals. And hey, thats all you are, your another great person in this world who can make a difference lol.
[/Off-topic]

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 15
No, my problems fixed though.

[Off-topic]
And dude, lol, not being mean or anything, but thats cool that you have dyslexia, er, well, i mean like, lol, it's cool that your proud or whatever. I hate people who dont treat others as equals. And hey, thats all you are, your another great person in this world who can make a difference lol.
[/Off-topic]

thats great maby you should post how you fixed it for refrence

[offtopic]
well that lable might change to asubergers and dsylexya i hate my school
[/offtopic]

Status
Not open for further replies.