• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

cloud "poof" sound and model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hi, I don't wanna to give work for anyone, so if someone have that clouds that appear in some animes and games, like naruto, when they do kawarimi, or zelda ww when someone dies, I really appreciate if you give me them.

Also, I would like the poof sound that play in naruto, like when a clones dies or they kawarimi.

Really thanks.

Level 11
Hmm.

Hi, I don't wanna to give work for anyone, so if someone have that clouds that appear in some animes and games, like naruto, when they do kawarimi, or zelda ww when someone dies, I really appreciate if you give me them.

Also, I would like the poof sound that play in naruto, like when a clones dies or they kawarimi.

Really thanks.

Glad to see you here also Saishy :thumbs_up:
I think you should use tome [special effect]
If you need help for your map im glad to help you out :smile:

Level 12
Oh, Hi Rysis! ^^

Thanks, the effect is very nice!

So, now I just need the poof sound...
Someone have it?
I had a idea, I could stolen from that promotional naruto games sites, I think they have a poof sound in the flash.
I just don't know the link to one of these sites xD

Level 2
to my knowledge you cant link games to sites. What you have to do is download it change it to the type the game approves and import it.

Level 12
Sorry for the double post...

I found a raw poof sound in Internet and them I downloaded a nice sound editor called Audacity, so I tried to improve the sound... and I think I did it!

The poof.wma and poof.mp3 are the normal ones, the edited is the poof2.mp3!

I think hiveworkshop must had a place to post sounds... but whatever...

Attachments

• Poofs.zip
    53.3 KB · Views: 259
Status
Not open for further replies.