• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

{Closed} One more question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:spell_breaker: :spell_breaker:

ill ask 1 more question because i tink u guys r getting preety annoyed at me asking questions. So, my last question is that will u add Azeroth in further patches or expansions? Because i heard u were only doing Kalimdor.

P.S plz tell me we can play as blood elves!!!

Level 25
It's probably better that you make a thread called "Akinaga's Questions" where you simply list all the question and comments you have in mind about Wc3:WoW. I don't mind the questions at all, though, I really appreciate you reading as thoroughly as your patience and determination allows you to in order to save me the stress of having to answer the same questions over and over.

Azeroth is the entire planet of WoW which consists of the three major continents, Lordaeron, Kalimdor, and Northrend. However, I'm guessing you mean Azeroth as in Lordaeron since I've heard it has been called that. Will we be adding it? Yes. If you haven't noticed, we've been making Stormwind and Elwyn Forest already. Pretty self explanatory. Will it be in the public BETA we initially release? We'll try our very best to make that so.

Blood Elves will not be included in the mod. Remember, we're restricting ourselves to original WoW content, so making major changes such as adding the Blood Elves, Drenai, and Outlands is not even an option for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.