• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Defense / Survival] Click ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello everyone.

I've been working on this map for years, it's still not perfect and I was wondering if you would be interested in playing it.

I really don't need any more help, just editing and fixing it myself... but all I want to know from you is what you like and what would you change?

Thanks

the actual game info:

Ever wanted to play a Tower Defense,Hero arena and a Hero Defense all at the same time? NO!!! Why Not! This map is just that.

From the very beginning of the game you can tell it's cool, because it's hard.

A wave of enemy units attack running down through a maze fitted with your towers,(Tower Defense) then when they finally escape the slaughter through an opening that wasn't there before, they are attacked by the spells and abilities of your heroes(Hero Defense). Once your heroes are dead, and they will die, they now meet up with the last of the defenses, crashing there way through your towns and building killing many workers.

The final part of the game Hero Arena is activated every half hour of play... Ya they game is that long, and your going to want it to last for ever... if you survive that long.

This game may be buggy, but please play... need the feed back, today I'm going to work on all the game feed back and hints... it's keeps me busy and happy =)

Attachments

• Demones escape.w3x
    639.1 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Level 14
Why did you made tree threads for the same map in map development forum if I remember well it is forbidden.
You should use bumps instead(allowed every 48 hours)
links
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/final-version-248821/
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/you-willing-play-247936/
What is positive is that you understood now there is never truly final versions for maps.
Also the please click me is something I do not like and even if usually I open one time each thread on map development I trough to do differently this time because of the title

Level 19
Sorry about that, I found that error yesterday. I hope you enjoyed the game regardless.

I will fix it up and re post.

It has to do with the AI I added, after the special event there is a leak connected to them.

I'm going to add a dance function into the next update.

Dancing is a very big part of the game. When you dance the wonder at the bottom of the screen zaps you with a ray and an angle dances above your head. It gives you back full health and mana and a temp boost of abilities so you are ready to attack something big.

Can I ask, which hero did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.