1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Do you have good ideas for new contests? If so, please open new threads in the Contest Submission sub-forum to discuss them.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Find me a map to play :/

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Telefragged, Aug 8, 2005.

1. Telefragged

Telefragged

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I want a map to play with my brother... it would all be fine, but my brother hates tower defenses and that's pretty much most of what I have. So I request help from y'all... can you find me a game for 2 players/with AI players? >_<

2. qwertyfrozen

qwertyfrozen

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    try multi square defense you can choose almost any thing to play in that

3. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Depends. I can give lots of reccomendations. What kind of maps do you 2 like? (i.e. AoS, defense, melee style maps, RPG's,ect?)
    -VGsatomi

4. Telefragged

Telefragged

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Any will do, but my brother dislikes maps that take very long and aren't exciting, so RPGs are a bit on the down side there. Of course, we've played a few rpgs. (ILYAS' FF Epic rpg and FFF{Final Fantasy Forever})

5. Telefragged

Telefragged

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Oh yeah, and he doesn't like stuff that have building as necessary. (Hidden bump)

6. Dracula

Dracula

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    how about footman wars or hero seige u dont build or wait along time to load...

7. Telefragged

Telefragged

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, I don't mind waiting a long time to load. However, Hero Sieges are normally 10, 8 etc amount of players, so it's really tough on 2 people. And footman wars normally doesn't have AI. Probably only Ladies' Night has AI.