• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Cleave and Splash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Actually afterwards I tested and apparently it ignores damage reduction completely, if you have 100% cleave the splash will deal 100% of your damage on units besides the unit being attack no matter it's or their armor values.

It still applies that you want to attack the target with least armor to max damage but this means that unlike what I orignially thought attacking a target with armor does not reduce the splash damage.

Level 11
Actually afterwards I tested and apparently it ignores damage reduction completely, if you have 100% cleave the splash will deal 100% of your damage on units besides the unit being attack no matter it's or their armor values.

It still applies that you want to attack the target with least armor to max damage but this means that unlike what I orignially thought attacking a target with armor does not reduce the splash damage.

Thanks for the update. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.