• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Classic WC3 TFT 1.27 available for offline play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi guys, due to the recent debacle with Reforged I decided to upload my old copy of entire warcraft 3 TFT 1.27 program folder for anyone who wants it. I haven't upgraded it since 1.27 so some newer maps may not work, but I guess it is better than nothing for those who are stuck with Reforged at the moment.

All you have to do is unzip the program folder to any directory of your choice on your computer, and it should work fine. That's how I've been migrating the program for the past several years since CD drives have long been dead.

One thing to note is that if you want to keep this classic version then ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LOG ON TO BATTLE.NET!!! PLAY OFFLINE ONLY! This may not be for you if you want to play custom maps online.

You can download from the following wetransfer link:
wc3_1.27 - Copy.zip

Hope someone will find this useful!

Attachments

• TFT1.27.jpg
    TFT1.27.jpg
    720.2 KB · Views: 161
Status
Not open for further replies.