• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Clash of Warcraft Developement

Do you think this map idea is alright?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Clash of Warcraft
Created by TheSilverhand
Inspired by Clash Royale

Map Info:
This map is basically a copy of Clash Royale, altho the towers and everything I used was default Wc3, I made it where you can have a 1 v 1, Random players can spectate the arena as they are given a demand to vote by doing "-Vote Red/Blue" and they'll only be able to see out of that person's vision, Winners or losers, all observers will be met with a "Defeat" saying "Blue/Red Wins!".

Features:
This map has features of "-name Silver", "-Color Yellow" for only Red & Blue. I am still in development of other features, like I am working on adding in a switcher, that will take action of like this, say Red Vs. Blue is over, Red or blue wins, there would be a Teal Vs. Purple next, and a Yellow Vs. Orange, You get what I'm saying. I'm currently working on a competitive game mode for all to enjoy.

Some other Features about this map?:
Players can have multiple choices, get a Hero to level 100, or you can aim for level 5 King Tower and Level 10 Guard Towers, the Guard towers only get +2 Damage per upgrade, with a 100 HP bonus. There will be a rule required to train troops that you'll need to upgrade your towers for, It is still in development, and I hope that people will Enjoy it in due time.

Important Information:

As I said above, i am still in Development, so there could be OP characters, if you agree make sure to comment below on this post what you think I should debuff them too. thanks and have fun -Gabe Newell

Thanks for reading this entire thing, makesure to give me judgement of the map and make sure to help me even out the troops. <3 And Good bye.

Attachments

• Clash of WarCraft - experiment.w3x
    159.7 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.