• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Cinematics-Trigger upon specific player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Alright this is the situation. I have made a trigger that basically looks like this:
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
  • Conditions
  • (target unit of issued order) Equal to Kael Timebringer 0066 <gen>
  • (Unit type of (triggering unit)) Equal to Paladin
  • Actions
  • If all (conditions are true) then do (then actions) else do (else actions)
  • IF - Conditions
  • ((triggering) unit has an item of type Bandana) Equal to true
  • Then actions
  • Turn cinematic mode (on) for "" HERE IS THE PROBLEM AREA"
  • Then actions
  • Turn cinematic mode (on) for "" HERE IS THE PROBLEM AREA""
I want to turn on the cinematic mode for "owner of the triggering unit" or for "player group owner of the triggering unit".

At first i made the trigger specified for player 1 Red but since i would have to make 12 triggers times 3 for each quest i were determined to find an easier way where all players can do the quest from 1 trigger.

And since it is very important that only 1 specific player gets the cinematic mode on i were wondering how to make it go on for "THE PLAYER THAT OWNS THE TRIGGERING UNIT"¨

I have the same problem when making conversation in the cinematic mode but since it should need the same answer you only would have to answer this question.

Im sorry for the long reading and that I couldnt import the trigger as it looks right now. But if you happen to know how to solve this quite simple problem i would be very glad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 1
Test with this:
  • Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for (Player group((Player((Player Number of (Owner of (Triggering Unit)))))))

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.