• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chystal Wings by chilla_killa

Hey there!

This is my new attachment model I made for a request by Adiktuz.
Attach it to the "chest"
I made it from scratch in Milkshape 3D and textured it only with ingame textures.
It should look like this:

68749d1257284022-chystal-wings-chilla_killa-gladwing.gif

Please give me credits, if you use oit in your map/campaign.
You can modify it, without asking me, if it doesn't fit on your model.

Have fun with these wings

chilla_killa :)

Keywords:
ice, chystal, sword, axe, snow, wings, attachment, atachment, fly, wow, fun, lol, good, nice, warcraft, rpg, weapons
Contents

Chystal Wings by chilla_killa (Model)

Reviews
20:36, 3rd Nov 2009 DonDustin: some effects like particles or a glow at the ice areas or some basic movement would have been nice, but it works ingame and it is a creative attachment

M

20:36, 3rd Nov 2009
DonDustin: some effects like particles or a glow at the ice areas or some basic movement would have been nice, but it works ingame and it is a creative attachment

Level 7
Haha this seems really cool! +rep for something rarely seen

Well, u could then do longer horns, so it fitts on all! Cause u wont see them if they are inside a units head ;)

Looks nice btw!

I do agree with Jack_Sparrow93, longer horns sounds good, as said, since they can't be seen within the head.
Looks nice btw,

And sorry for multi posting, had some problems, so i couldn't see my previous post

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 12
HA! If you import anything from MU online it has to be the stupid wings.
Import the weapons and the armor, man! That's the stuff! The Crystal Sword, the bill of balrog, the cool bows and crossbows, that stuff!

It's got a real scale problem and needs to be largened, and as WINGS they need a FLYING animation, walk and attack and such.

Level 3
Peasant is not good model for this.
Looks good as robotic attachement or upgarade or whatever else...
It's strange but i like it. :)